Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Introductions

Loleeta Gitana

Loleeta Gitana,You might be able to tell by her appearance and accent that Loleeta hails from Gondor. Those more familiar with that part of Middle Earth would be able to tell by her brogue that she is not from the city.Loleeta had a happy childho...
Member avatar small Loleeta 4y
Loleeta1106Member avatar small Loleeta 4y
Character Introductions

Muridn of Dale

((I did my best with what I know at the moment of LOTR and LOTRO lore. Feel free to point out any flaws in my understanding of it if you see them! :) ))Physical Description:Muridn is middle aged and a great bear of a man, tall and broad with a th...
Small Muridn of Dale 4y
Muridn of Dale6243Member avatar small Loleeta 4y
Character Introductions

Getting to know Gaelia

Standing about five and a half feet tall, Gaelia is every inch a typical willowy teenage girl who has grown up around horses her whole life. Clearly she is of Bree-land, yet her hair tinged in chestnut, speaks of a Rohirric ancestry. Her deep blu...
Small Gaelia 5y
Gaelia2210Small Calengiliel 4y
Character Introductions

The Diary of a ShieldMaiden

October 23. Just left the towns of Archet and Combe. Sleeping in the streets is not wise. There are rumors of an inn; The Prancing Pony in the large city of Bree. I am lost in this part of the world, I miss my home, my family and my love.Octob...
Member avatar small Gwenarden 5y
Gwenarden5209Small Calengiliel 4y
Character Introductions

The Singer of All Songs

Prologue: In the Land of SongThe wind it whispers on winter nights; the snow falls gently from the heights.Rock and metal, flesh and bone,I journey long and far from home.To islands lost amidst the sea,to lands of long lost history.But look for me...
Member avatar small Calengiliel Enuilinn 4y
Calengiliel Enuilinn1115Member avatar small Calengiliel Enuilinn 4y
Character Introductions

Aedan

Aedan hails from the land of Dale, on the far side of the great forest Mirkwood. Like most Dalesman, he is well trained in bow and has an adventurous spirit brought about by trading along the River Running. Standing five foot, 13 inches and a hal...
Small Aedan 5y
Aedan1121Small Aedan 5y
Character Introductions

Kujdester's Journal

November 2I have come upon the ruins of Edelion. It makes me think about my people. Why would Skorgrim go to such lengths for this? In the end I found only ironic humor that he sought immortality, but died instead. November 3The dwarves in my comp...
Small Tryess Dawnforge 5y
Tryess Dawnforge179Small Tryess Dawnforge 5y
Character Introductions

Tryess Dawnforge

Tryess was a young, rather wealthy man living in the city of Minas Tirith with his brother, Morlargan; his sister, Amiya; his father, Lord Drakethon; and his mother, Gliedra. Everything seemed perfect. Like nothing could go wrong. However, nothing...
Small Tryess Dawnforge 5y
Tryess Dawnforge1105Small Tryess Dawnforge 5y
Character Introductions

Gwenarden the Fair

The envy of all throughout most of the mead halls in Rohan, Gwenarden just knew her life was set. An abundant dowry helped her status as one of the more desirable shieldmaidens in the Westfold. Her meagre five foot seven frame seemed larger than...
Member avatar small Gwenarden 5y
Gwenarden1131Member avatar small Gwenarden 5y
Page 1