Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Stories and Tales

Redemption

The man from Dale sat upon his horse overlooking the icy waters of the bay before him. Directly below, between the edge of the near-frozen sea and the hill upon which the Captain now sat, was the Lossoth capital. Long had Aedan sought this place i...
Small Aedan 4y
Aedan6285Small Aedan 4y
Stories and Tales

The Mind of a King

I have been doing some reading of fan fiction and was inspired by a few stories I read there. I always love stories written in first person as they really require you to try to get into a characters head...so here is my first stab with our beloved...
Small Gaelia 4y
Gaelia4157Small Gaelia 4y
Stories and Tales

In Lands Wild and Free...

There is a River Running Along the wild lands freeIt runs from Lonely Mountain To the far East SeaAnd upon it's flowing waters Do men of Dale guide their boatsMerchant-men of the wild waters In the wild lands freeAlong the skirts of forest Deep an...
Small Aedan 4y
Aedan4166Small Calengiliel 4y
Stories and Tales

The Song of Calengiliel

Please keep writing! I'm intrigued! =)
Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y
Calengiliel10379Small Arrowea 4y
Stories and Tales

The Raven

While lying in her bed, Gaelia could hear the raven cawing while it perched on the mailbox outside her house. Light was just reaching her window, the rosy dawn shone over the ridgeline and across her gardens and she could hear the chickens raise ...
Small Gaelia 4y
Gaelia1124Small Gaelia 4y
Stories and Tales

The Story of How the Company was Formed.

Growing up on a horse farm was not glamorous and was filled with schooling and chores from an early age. Her father, Eogar, was a stern taskmaster and would often threaten his sometimes willful daughter with a pitchfork to get her to finish her ch...
Small Gaelia 4y
Gaelia2109Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y
Stories and Tales

The Farithains of Brockenborings

Hello. I'll use this thread for all stories and backgrounds regarding my family of Hobbits, the Farithains, and various supporting characters. I started this idea a couple of years ago on Landroval but took a long break from lotro. Started fresh h...
Member avatar small Baso Farithain 4y
Baso Farithain5291Member avatar small Baso Farithain 4y
Stories and Tales

Letters to Aragorn

Safe in her house, and away from the constant conversation and music in the Pony, Gaelia sits by the fire with pen in hand, the inkwell stands ready and there is a small stack of parchment on the table. Lost in contemplation for a time, she thinks...
Small Gaelia 4y
Gaelia2160Small Aedan 4y
Page 1