Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Gossip and Goings On *OOC*

Instance runs

Now that we have a few people in the 85 range, I thought it might be nice to do some of the instances. Particularly the Erebor instances, but really any of the 3 or 6 mans. A lot of the older stuff (Dol Guldur, In Their Absence) has been updated t...
Member avatar small Baso Farithain 4y
Baso Farithain5180Member avatar small Baso Farithain 4y

Farewell

My dear friends,After giving it much thought, I have decided to step away from the kinship and from LOTRO itself. No, it is not anything that anyone has 'done'. It is simply that I am not enjoying the game as much as I'd hoped I would and am simpl...
Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y
Celodhrad FallenLeaf194Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y

Actors Needed!!

Greetings, my kinmates!Now that my life has (mostly) returned to a normal pace, I am turning my attentions to beefing up our roleplaying events. I have a ton of ideas (and please, if YOU have an idea for a roleplaying event, don't ever be shy abou...
Celodhrad FallenLeaf7241Member avatar small Baso Farithain 4y

"Where The Hell Is Celodhrad???"

I am often amused by life's little ironies. And by 'amused', I mean 'rather annoyed and wanting to hurt things'.My move to the big city came off more or less as I expected it to. Lots of bruises, some strained muscles, a near-electrocution and lot...
Celodhrad FallenLeaf194Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y

Easy way to speak Sindarin

For those who wish to speak Sindarin without using [s] infont of their rp, this website may help: http://realelvish.net Its is a great site and i recommend it to everyone who wishes to use it.Signed by,Arro
Small Arrowea 4y
Arrowea168Small Arrowea 4y

Born Of Hope - A fan-made prequel to the Lord Of The Rings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qINwCRM8acM
Celodhrad FallenLeaf4139Small Muridn of Dale 4y

Cel's (Really) Short List Of Fantastically Useful Apps

Greetings, kinfolk!I thought this might be a good place to tell you about a couple of great apps that I've come across in my travels that will enhance your gaming. Also, if you have any that you yourself have come across, feel free to share them h...
Celodhrad FallenLeaf1110Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y

My New Years Resolution

Well this year I have a few... Lose weight..my son is getting married this year in Oct...Also to raise another set of baby chickens...And appreciate everyone more..So EVERYONE thank you for being the greatest kin ever!Nancy/Gaelia
Small Gaelia 4y
Gaelia289Small Celodhrad FallenLeaf 4y
Page 1